This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Test variable sized arguments in gcc.dg/compat
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:41:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Test variable sized arguments in gcc.dg/compat
- References: <20040615144353.GA5191@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 04:43:53PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> This testcase shows incompatibility between GCC 3.2.x and 3.3.x on x86-64.
> 2004-06-15 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/compat/struct-by-value-22_main.c: New test.
> * gcc.dg/compat/struct-by-value-22_x.c: New.
> * gcc.dg/compat/struct-by-value-22_y.c: New.
This is good, but please add a comment to the test about the
incompatibility so that people who are later tracking down a failure
using those versions on that system will know that it is expected.
It would be nice to XFAIL for particular combinations of versions for
the compat tests, but for now comments will have to suffice.