This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Type safe vector API
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ben Elliston <bje at au dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:44:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Type safe vector API
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200406291529.i5TFTk505399@tin.geop.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 11:29:46AM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > I can no longer bootstrap after this patch. It's because
> > ~0u is not necessarily as wide as size_t.
> > With this patch I can bootstrap:
> But it is wrong as ll is a C99 but not C90. I cannot remember
> if ul is C90 though.
How about using ~ (size_t) 0 instead of ~0u then?