This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH]: Use vector for access check stack
- From: Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:31:11 +0700 (ICT)
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH]: Use vector for access check stack
- Reply-to: <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Your implementation of pop_to_parent was being overly conservative
> wrt the garbage collector -- that cannot run in the middle of a
> function without also seeing local variables.
I wrote that part of code. In the hind sight, I'd agree. The
intention was to allow it to work anywhere.