This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH mingw32 Changes to allow mainline to bootstrap.
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:43:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH mingw32 Changes to allow mainline to bootstrap.
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
Concerning Patch #1 of this post:
...(the non-resolution of which is still causing the
bootstrap of the MinGW native compiler to fail), does anyone
know why abort() is being used instead of exit()? It
would appear that getting rid of the [f]sync() calls
plus using exit() would be a safe equivalent to the current
code which breaks in MinGW.