This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java: Fix PR 1262
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gnu dot org, java-patches at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:44:38 +0530
- Subject: Re: Java: Fix PR 1262
- References: <40E0DBB3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
[Some minor nits.]
Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> tree method_sig =
> build_java_argument_signature (TREE_TYPE (method_decl));
While you're at it, you might want to correct this minor
formatting error (move "=" on the next line).
> + if (! METHOD_PUBLIC (super_method) &&
> + ! METHOD_PROTECTED (super_method))
I think our style is to have the logical AND operator on
the next line.
> + if (METHOD_PRIVATE (super_method) ||
> + ! in_same_package (TYPE_NAME (this_class),
> +in_same_package (tree name1, tree name2)
You might want to refactor class_in_current_package() in parse.y
to use this new method. Why duplicate code unnecessarily?
(I know this was there already, so there might have been some
rationale in keeping things this way...)
> + if (QUALIFIED_P (name1) == 0 && QUALIFIED_P (name2) == 0)
Would "if (! QUALIFIED_P (name1) && ! QUALIFIED_P (name2))" look
> + /* Both in empty package. */
^^^--- Two spaces.
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/