This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problems with tree-sra.c with VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 04 17:12:44 EDT
- Subject: Re: Fix problems with tree-sra.c with VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR
I believe my rewrite should handle all the cases you've posted today.
FYI: I'll be checking in some Ada changes soon. With those, it should
bootstrap, so you can use that as your test case. I've found that
Ada tends to expose quite a lot of SRA bugs, for some reason.