This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problems with tree-sra.c with VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:04:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix problems with tree-sra.c with VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR
- References: <10406282101.AA02984@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 05:01:30PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Don't do anything until rth is finished overhauling the SRA code.
> I didn't know he was overhauling it. That's basically what I was going
> to do, but I'm perfectly happy to let him do it. :-)
I'm basically done, but it's exposing some latent Java problems,
which I'm trying to work through.
I believe my rewrite should handle all the cases you've posted today.