This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: M32R dfa pipeline model
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Kei Sakamoto <sakamoto dot kei at renesas dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:54:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: M32R dfa pipeline model
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 12:31, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Here's a new pipeline description for the M32R family. Kei Sakamoto
> of Renesas already looked at it and he said it looks OK to him.
> Tested by building an amd64 x m32r cross compiler and looking at the
> assembly output.
> OK for mainline?
> 2004-06-28 Steven Bosscher <email@example.com>
> * config/m32r/m32r.c (m32r_sched_odd_word_p, m32r_adjust_cost,
> m32r_sched_init, m32r_sched_reorder, m32r_variable_issue): Remove.
> (TARGET_SCHED_ADJUST_COST, TARGET_SCHED_VARIABLE_ISSUE,
> TARGET_SCHED_INIT, TARGET_SCHED_REORDER): Don't define.
> * config/m32r/m32r.md: Rewrite the pipeline description as a DFA.
This is fine. Please install.