This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:47:25 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Roger Sayle wrote:
> > This patch looks fine technically and conceptually, but I'd feel much
> > happier if it had been tested on more than just the s390 backend.
> > Ok for mainline provided that bootstrapping and regression testing
> > pass on at least one other architecture, perhaps x86 or powerpc?
> I've now bootstrapped and tested (with no new regressions) the patch
> on i686-pc-linux and ia64-unknown-linux. OK to commit now?
Certainly. Thanks for this additional testing.