This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle)
- Cc: weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:25:45 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
Roger Sayle wrote:
> This patch looks fine technically and conceptually, but I'd feel much
> happier if it had been tested on more than just the s390 backend.
> Ok for mainline provided that bootstrapping and regression testing
> pass on at least one other architecture, perhaps x86 or powerpc?
I've now bootstrapped and tested (with no new regressions) the patch
on i686-pc-linux and ia64-unknown-linux. OK to commit now?
Dr. Ulrich Weigand