This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix three 3.4 CPP regressions
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:19:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix three 3.4 CPP regressions
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20040626085927.GG17880@daikokuya.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:
One accepts ill-formed CPP expressions, one accepts C++ comments withThanks for fixing these.
traditional CPP, and the other is a documentation clarification.
Mark, let me know if / when I can apply this.They're OK for 3.4.1.
PR preprocessor/16912That's 16192, I think.
* cppexp.c (_cpp_parse_expr): Handle remaining cases where an
expression is missing.
* cppinit.c (post_options): Traditional cpp doesn't do // comments.
* doc/cpp.texi: Don't document what we do for ill-formed expressions.
* doc/cppopts.texi: Clarify processing of command-line defines.