This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix PR c++/16205 and PR8361 with-Wall/-Wsequence-point
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:47:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix PR c++/16205 and PR8361 with-Wall/-Wsequence-point
- References: <200406280211.i5S2B0806774@tin.geop.uc.edu>
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:11:00 -0400 (EDT), Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The problem is the compiler is trying to warn about sequence point
> violations on decls without a name at all. This patch fixes that.
Have you verified that the warnings are inappropriate? Perhaps the front
end is generating dubious code.