This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Committed] Enable -WWsequence-point for C++ and ObjC++
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [Committed] Enable -WWsequence-point for C++ and ObjC++
Since the patch on June 21, -Wall enabled -Wsequence-point for C++ too and
actually started to print out the sequence point warnings in C++ also.
This patch allows to turn on and off the warning with the option which
does it for C and ObjC.
Committed as obvious.
* c.opt (Wsequence-point): Enable for C++ and ObjC++.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/c.opt,v
retrieving revision 1.29
diff -u -p -r1.29 c.opt
--- c.opt 25 Jun 2004 21:24:21 -0000 1.29
+++ c.opt 28 Jun 2004 01:56:58 -0000
@@ -371,7 +371,7 @@ ObjC ObjC++ Var(warn_selector)
Warn if a selector has multiple methods
-C ObjC Var(warn_sequence_point)
+C ObjC C++ ObjC++ Var(warn_sequence_point)
Warn about possible violations of sequence point rules