This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix PR c/14963, ICE after an error
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:50:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix PR c/14963, ICE after an error
- References: <200406272044.i5RKish05952@tin.geop.uc.edu>
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> The problem in this case was there was not a check if the type
> was null. This patch fixes that.
Remember the testcase for the bug....
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)