This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: Fix annoying space in formatting
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:31:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: Fix annoying space in formatting
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 10:24:53AM -0500, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> The long term solution, of course, is to
> rewrite cp/error.c in terms of the new pretty-printer.
How about rewriting the pretty printer such that it shares the bulk
of its code in tree-pretty-print.c?