This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH win32/mingw32: jcf_open_exact_case prototype
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:48:39 +0100
- Subject: PATCH win32/mingw32: jcf_open_exact_case prototype
- References: <40DDF9B2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aaron W. LaFramboise writes:
> I've been applying the following patch to fix a no previous prototype
> warning that causes bootstrap to fail at werror. Including the header
> that prototypes jcf_open_exact_case causes lots of undefined symbol
> warnings, and so it seems this is not the way to do this, so I just
> simply prototype the function near the other file prototypes.
> I don't know if this is the right way to fix this warning.
Mohan, could you please sort this out?