This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to i386_pe_encode_section_info
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:09:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH to i386_pe_encode_section_info
- References: <40DA7773.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
From: "Per Bothner" | This patch is a more robust (I hope) update of:
| It also replaces my make_decl_rtl patch
| Danny, could you test this patch for regressions on MingGW
| or Cygwin, since you seem to have experience testing these
| platforms. (This is without the make_decl_rtl patch,
| which I'm dropping).
| * config/i386/winnt.c (i386_pe_encode_section_info): Smash rtlname's
| XSTR in place, so we don't lose SYMBOL_REF_DECL info.
This patch causes no regressions in my tests. I think it could be
improved by only doing the encoding for stdcall/fastcall if 'first' is
There are no override semantics for these attributes