This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor fixes to type remapping in tree-inline.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:03:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Minor fixes to type remapping in tree-inline.c
- References: <10406251916.AA12831@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 03:16:52PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> ! /* Make an equivalent VAR_DECL with the remapped type. */
> var = copy_decl_for_inlining (p, fn, VARRAY_TREE (id->fns, 0));
> + TREE_TYPE (var) = remap_type (TREE_TYPE (var), id);
It looks like we're also missing some other bits from remap_decl,
such as DECL_ARG_TYPE_AS_WRITTEN, DECL_SIZE*.