This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor fixes to type remapping in tree-inline.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:25:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Minor fixes to type remapping in tree-inline.c
> Please explain the bug, and add test cases to the test suite.
> See my previous message on this topic: these are all bugs either
> from files in the testsuite already or compiling the Ada RTS files.
> I don't plan on running the compiler on any code not already in the
> tree for quite a while ...
But what was the bug and why was this change needed, I do not understand
why the change was needed at all.