This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor fixes to type remapping in tree-inline.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 04 15:24:05 EDT
- Subject: Re: Minor fixes to type remapping in tree-inline.c
Please explain the bug, and add test cases to the test suite.
See my previous message on this topic: these are all bugs either
from files in the testsuite already or compiling the Ada RTS files.
I don't plan on running the compiler on any code not already in the
tree for quite a while ...