This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH]: remove some memory, speed up some parsing
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: nathan at codesourcery dot com (Nathan Sidwell)
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:49:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH]: remove some memory, speed up some parsing
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> this patch stops us creating binfos for all but actual aggregates, and
> prevents access checking earlier in templates (we end up collecting all
> the accesses and then ignoring them later at the moment).
> This patch is groundwork for reorganizing binfos themselves.
Do you have any timings on this patch to show how much you have gotten?