This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm] Preprocessor define for EABI.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:09:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [arm] Preprocessor define for EABI.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 14:06, Paul Brook wrote:
> The patch below adds a preprocessor builtin_define to arm eabi based targets.
> This is primarily to control the eabi tweaks in libstdc++.
> Do other arm compilers have a similar define? If so we should probably use the
> same name.
> 2004-06-25 Paul Brook <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.h (TARGET_CPU_CPP_BUILTINS): Define __ARM_EABI__.