This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Fixes to bootstrap from a C++ compiler (part 1)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: bernie at develer dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 04 07:59:12 EDT
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Fixes to bootstrap from a C++ compiler (part 1)
I agree, but these changes were very mechanical and I must admit
I had not even read the code I was changing :-)
I don't read the code nearby either when making mechanical changes, but
whitespace errors tend to jump out at me and I always fix them when
I'm anywhere nearby.