This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java: Remove set_nested_class_simple_name_value()
- From: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:10:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Java: Remove set_nested_class_simple_name_value()
- References: <40DA4171.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ranjit Mathew wrote:
Another thing that puzzles me is that apparently we keep
laying out the classes in all_class_list again and again and again
if we encounter multiple files given on the command line or
taken via a JAR on the command line.
Interesting, do you mean that layout_class is being called multiple
times for the same class? Any idea what causes this?
No testsuite regressions - ok to commit?
Why do you fail to mention that this gives an XPASS with
Jacks for 15.9.1-qualified-concrete-20? Is it because you
~shudder~ forgot to run it? :-P
Nice. I didn't notice that. I've checked in this patch to remove the xfail.
2004-06-24 Bryce McKinlay <email@example.com>
* testsuite/libjava.jacks/jacks.xfail: Remove
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/libjava/testsuite/libjava.jacks/jacks.xfail,v
retrieving revision 1.12
diff -u -r1.12 jacks.xfail
--- testsuite/libjava.jacks/jacks.xfail 29 May 2004 05:13:57 -0000 1.12
+++ testsuite/libjava.jacks/jacks.xfail 24 Jun 2004 17:37:10 -0000
@@ -343,7 +343,6 @@