This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Fix ever-growing LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:38:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: Fix ever-growing LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- References: <200406240030.i5O0UmIn029623@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
"John David Anglin" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This enclosed patch is a work in progress. It hasn't been updated
> since March 5 but I think it will resolve the problem encountered by
> Richard. It also attempts other issues with the various environment
> variables used for this purpose other than LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
OK, I'll defer to your patch.