This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm] Missing length attribute in cond_return_inverted
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Akos Kiss <akiss at inf dot u-szeged dot hu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:59:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [arm] Missing length attribute in cond_return_inverted
- Organization: GNU
- References: <01a101c45538$f7a43580$c62472a0@akiss>
On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 14:34, Akos Kiss wrote:
> Recently I had to dig into arm.md and found that although the return and
> cond_return patterns have their length attribute set, the very simmilar
> cond_return_inverted pattern misses that attribute. The patch below fixes
> this potential bug.
> Although the patch seems trivial I tested it on arm-elf and found no
> OK for mainline?
> 2004-06-18 Akos Kiss <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.md (cond_return_inverted): Add "length" attribute.