This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: mckinlay at redhat dot com
- Cc: aph at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 04 21:26:10 EDT
- Subject: Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
Yeah, gcj won't work without extra arguments if libgcj isn't installed.
Instead you can do this, from the libjava build directory:
make check RUNTESTFLAGS="lang.exp=err6"
And more importantly, the fix I mentioned did deal with this test case.