This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:10:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <10406221938.AA09524@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
RTH has already said he's in favor of this approach, and he's one of the
That's why you should find another way -- a different tree code, a
flag in the node indicating how many arguments are in use, or stuff
the additional arguments into the existing slots by using a TREE_LIST
in those slots as necessary.
Yes, but what I hear from the tree-ssa folks is that it's absolutely
critical that GIMPLE be as simple as possible, which goes against any
of those methods.
Please add an additional tree code to handle these special cases.