This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:45:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- References: <10406221307.AA05385@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu> <40D857AB.email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 09:00:43AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> That's fine with me if you will agree to implement the optimization
> where these nodes are smaller when the extra fields are not needed, or
> implement new tree nodes for VARIABLE_ARRAY_REF or
I believe I suggested new tree nodes at the beginning of the
discussion, but Kenner didn't want to go there.
I still think it's the best solution.