This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: rmathew at gmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:12:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa
- References: <10406221407.AA06082@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner writes:
> Though I've not been able to fully analyse it, very likely
> this is the patch that is causing 2 new FAILs for libjava
> on i686-pc-linux-gnu. (If not, I apologise in advance.)
> Could well be.
> The testcase is "libjava/testsuite/libjava.lang/err6.java"
> and is reproduced here for your reference:
> Could I ask for somebody's help here? I don't even know the Java language,
> let alone the Java front end.
> I somebody could point out what tree transformation is going wrong, I'll
> be glad to fix it.
It seems that something has changed the depth-first, left-to-right
parsing of expressions. Have you any idea what might have caused this?