This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: XScale Optimizations
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Venkat Ramakrishnan" <venkatr at promise dot com>, <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:15:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: XScale Optimizations
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <B70A50D07063384EB9BCE3330D18414FC3C4BB@nonameb.ptu.promise.com>
On Monday 21 June 2004 18:07, Venkat Ramakrishnan wrote:
> I am looking for the GCC version that has the following fix by Nicolas
> Pitre (email@example.com).
> Subject: Use proper variable for XScale optimizations
> I could not find anything related to this particular fix in the change
> Please do include me in your reply as I am not subscribed to any of the
> GCC lists.
A quick check in CVS shows it's definitely in 3.4, complete with ChangeLog
entry dated 2003-10-18