This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 15159: CALL_PLACEHOLDERs and can_throw_internal
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:35:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR 15159: CALL_PLACEHOLDERs and can_throw_internal
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
> PR rtl-optimization/15159
> * tree.c (unsafe_for_reeval): Return 2 for TRY_CATCH_EXPRs.
For the record, Mark approved this in the PR notes. Applied to 3.4.
I applied the testcase (but not the main patch) to HEAD as well.