This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix c++/16036
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:56:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: fix c++/16036
- References: <20040619054111.GA6008@redhat.com>
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Richard Henderson wrote:
> * gimple-low.c (lower_function_body): Generate return statement for
> fall off the end of the function here ...
> * tree-cfg.c (make_edges): ... instead of here.
> * gimplify.c (gimplify_return_expr): Mark return temp TREE_NO_WARNING.
Thanks! This also solves a problem that I had noticed.
Would you mind also adding a testcase (PR c++/16036 has one), to avoid
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/