This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR15967] Fix ICE with ambiguous operator new
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou)
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski), giovannibajo at libero dot it (Giovanni Bajo), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:25:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] [PR15967] Fix ICE with ambiguous operator new
> > I just fixed this as I was seeing them on powerpc-apple-darwin also.
> > See <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg01551.html>.
> On the 3.4 branch too?
I did not have the 3.4 branch checked out, so I checked it out applied
it there as well.