This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR c++/9844, c++/13989 fix
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:38:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR c++/9844, c++/13989 fix
- References: <69A5A0D6-C0D2-11D8-8A1Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Why is it necessary to handle attribs for member function declarations in
grokfndecl rather than start_function and grokfield as we have been doing?
How was that broken?