This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LNO patch] Re: SSA operand interface change proposal
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:04:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [LNO patch] Re: SSA operand interface change proposal
- References: <1087320259.14876.187.camel@p4> <20040615184550.GA1187@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <1087325740.14876.214.camel@p4> <20040616033837.GA28973@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <1087358850.16212.52.camel@p4> <1087394939.16212.61.camel@p4> <1087395178.16212.65.camel@p4>
> > This patch bootstrapped with no new regressions last night on x86 linux.
> > This is what it looks like. I have no special attachment to the namings,
> > I considered DEREF_DEF and DEREF_USE instead of DEF_FROM_PTR and
> > USE_FROM_PTR, maybe they would be better names... I described the
> > interface at the beginning of this thread on gcc-mailing-list yesterday.
> > I'll send the LNO version in a different note.
> Here's the lno version. It all compiles with the exception of the
> problem I mentioned in tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c.
as I suspected, the problem was easy to solve. So I am ready to commit
the patch to LNO branch provided that it gets accepted to mainline.