This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regressions on arm-none-elf
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:53:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Regressions on arm-none-elf
- Organization: GNU
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 18:35, Paul Brook wrote:
> I'm seeing several regressions on arm-none-elf.
> +FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/20000112-1.c execution, -O1
Joern checked in a couple of patches yesterday that should fix these.
Are you still seeing failures now?