This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sh-elf / sh-linux configuration merge and generalization
- From: amylaar at spamcop dot net (Joern Rennecke)
- To: kkojima at gcc dot gnu dot org (Kaz Kojima)
- Cc: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com (Jason Thorpe), uwe at kaos-group dot de (Uwe Stieber), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, joern dot rennecke at superh dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 02:47:41 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: sh-elf / sh-linux configuration merge and generalization
With the patch below, the default configure works well for
x86 x sh4-unknown-linux-gnu and x86 x sh-unknown-linux-gnu
together with the new configury system.
Is it OK for sh-elf-3_5-branch?
* config/sh/t-linux (MULTILIB_OPTIONS): Remove.
Yes, Ok. Thanks.
In fact, it is OK for OS port maintainers to check in patches to
files / configuration file fragments on the sh-elf-3_5-branch
without further approval to the extent as it is in mainline.
I meant to send an email at branch creation time, but it seems to
have gotten stuck somewhere.