This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Push GENERIC farther into C/C++ front ends.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, gdr at acm dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:04:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Push GENERIC farther into C/C++ front ends.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:31:17 -0500, Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> wrote:
> For instance, some of these people have come to the C++ FE maintainers
> and suggested that for their project, they'd like to use g++, but to do
> so they need to compile gcc/cp with g++, not gcc. This seems simple
> I believe Gaby offered to do this cleanup. What's the status on this,
IIRC Gaby sent a patch to avoid using C++ keywords, which I supported and
Mark didn't. I don't think it was ever checked in.