This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Darwin] PATCH 15544
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Jun 2004 12:08:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Darwin] PATCH 15544
- References: <21871621-BE81-11D8-B455-000A95BCF344@apple.com>
Matt Austern <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch is a workaround for a Darwin assembler bug. It swaps the
> order of two assembly lines in the case of empty EH symbols. OK to
> commit to mainline?
Is there some reason we don't just fix the assembler?
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>