This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Use fixup_fallthru_exit_predecessor only for
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: schwab at suse dot de (Andreas Schwab)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke), dje at watson dot ibm dot com (David Edelsohn), amylaar at spamcop dot net (Joern Rennecke), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:54:20 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: Use fixup_fallthru_exit_predecessor only for
> Yes, you're right, it's the stage2 compiler. Which means the stage1
> compiler miscompiled the stage2 compiler.
Could you do a plain build (i.e. no bootstrap), and run the execution tests?
It is rather hard to identify the miscompiled piece of code when you can't
run a debugger :-(