This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Death to the E* tree nodes
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:54:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Death to the E* tree nodes
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <CFEBE2D5-BEC9-11D8-AF3E-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>
On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 08:44, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> This is semi-obvious, but i'd still like approval anyway since it's so
> The E* nodes (EUSE,EPHI,EEXIT,EKILL) are no longer necessary now that
> the old SSAPRE is gone.
Yay! I was wondering when you were going to get rid of them. The patch
looks OK (tested, I presume?)