This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [www-patch] bugs/reghunt.html: fix recipe to build cc1plus
- From: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:57:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [www-patch] bugs/reghunt.html: fix recipe to build cc1plus
On 15 Jun, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Volker Reichelt wrote:
>> The recipe in bugs/reghunt.html to build cc1plus does not work anywore
>> on mainline, since libcpp.a is not built.
>> The following patch fixes the recipe and its explanation.
>> The explanation is streamlined a bit, too.
>> Checked as valid XHMTL 1.0.
>> OK to commit?
> Yes, thanks.