This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c++/15721 not emitting explicit template instantationstatic data
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:46:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c++/15721 not emitting explicit template instantationstatic data
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <400B5917-B452-11D8-AEF3-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
The problem is that the middle-end is still looking at
of the DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME which is wrong now that we are moving away
This patch instead looks into the cgraph_varpool_node's needed flag to
we really need the variable.
OK? Bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin with no regressions.