This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Remove completed beginner project
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer<gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:13:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Remove completed beginner project
- References: <2A369794-BE77-11D8-AF3E-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>
Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Someone asked me today where they could get started in gcc, and while
> looking through the beginner projects to figure out which one to point
> them to, i noticed we had taken care of one of them recently.
Is -fomit-frame-pointer being enabled by default at -O2 for dwarf