This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:56:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch ping
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 12:10:23PM +0100, Paul Brook wrote:
> Create DWARF3 cie frame entries:
Hum. Given that this is the only difference between the two
formats, I don't see the point of this particular test.
Instead, test DWARF_FRAME_RETURN_COLUMN >= 256 and set the
CIE version to 3 in that case, and output the uleb128.