This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [trunk + 3.4-branch RFA] don't use empic relocs for mips-linuxeh
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:10:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [trunk + 3.4-branch RFA] don't use empic relocs for mips-linuxeh
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
I'd like this approved for the branch as well, so 3.4.1 will work
nicely w/ the next major binutils release.
Sorry, this is going to have to wait for (at least) 3.4.2.