This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] reenable GNU's libobjc on darwin
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 01:32:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] reenable GNU's libobjc on darwin
> This patch reenables libobjc on darwin which can happen now or after
> the two previous patches get approved as the library and header
> include directory has already changed so it will should not
> conhflict with the installed NeXT^wApple runtime at all
> even when running the testsuite.
> The next step will be to figure out how to get the objc testsuite
> to automatically run on both the GNU and the Next^wApple runtime.
> OK? Bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin.
> Andrew Pinski
Forgetting the changelog will not help getting approval :)
* configure.in (powerpc-*-darwin*): Enable libobjc.
* configure: Regenerate.