This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Remove sparc64-aout target
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:08:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Remove sparc64-aout target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 Jun 2004 22:53:15 -0400
Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> Also, the sparc-aout target has already been removed.
> Since sparc64-aout is broken in 3.4, and sparc-aout has been removed,
> I think it is safe to remove sparc64-aout from 4.0.
I agree completely.