This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [m68k] Fix PR target/13292: -msoft-float seems to corrupt builtindefines
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:24:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [m68k] Fix PR target/13292: -msoft-float seems to corrupt builtindefines
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <40CA6D0B.email@example.com>
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
The -msoft-float option incorrectly removed MASK_68040_ONLY
in addition to MASK_68881. This leads to incorrect
predefines and unwanted degradation of integer code.
There was just one place where we were using
TARGET_68040_ONLY to generate a floating-point
instruction without taking TARGET_68881 into account.
Tested on m68k-unknown-uclinux by comparing assembly
output of some selected testcases from gcc.c-torture.
OK for mainline? 3_4-branch?
OK for 3.4 branch if approved for mainline.